This post is a repost from the Remember blog. This is my favorite new app.
It’s no secret that voice is one of the best ways to connect with people. Being able to add a voice note to a person brings us one step closer to our mission: Remembering how you met everyone. Every single detail.
Add a voice note about a person you just met. Now on Remember.
Additionally, we are releasing a lots of improvements from your feedback to help you being more efficient at using the app.
– We added more about context! When you add a person, you can now add notes (part of context area now), photo, friend in common, and now a voice note.
– Voice note UI.
– See friends in common now on the home screen.
– If you added a person less than 5 min ago. It will auto select the place you had for that person. So you can add more easily multiple people in a row, when your “location auto select” is not accurate.
– Pull down on the home screen to search for people in the list view.
– Now you can add a photo from the Camera Roll. I know you guys are excited about this one 🙂
– You can now set the frequency of alerts for the same place. To access the settings, please tap on the Remember logo on the top of the home screen.
– Swiping to delete in the friend detail view was deleting the wrong record.
– Photos are not flickering any more when screens refresh.
– “No” option on face lookup prompt should be on the right side not left side of prompt.
– App did not save when you added a friend from your contact book with no first name.
– In the list view, it caused the app to crash when user will pick a user with a “friend” in common.